Friday, January 23, 2009

Pray for Harper!

If you read my blog, I'm sure you have already read about this family. I have added a button to the side of our page to remind us to pray for the Stamps family. I do not even know this family, but I have been reading Kelly's blog for quite some time now for recipes and fun craft ideas. She is truly an inspiration with her incredible amount of faith and perseverance. Kelly and her husband tried for over 2 years to concieve thier precious baby Harper. She was born on Jan. 16th. She was born with viral pneumonia and heart issues. Harper has been on 100% oxygen up until yesterday when she miraculously turned the corner and is now on only 57% oxygen. Please lift this family up in your prayers- God is going to do great things for them! Click on the pink stamp on the right of our blog to read more about this amazing family and get updates on little Harper.
~Adair

No comments:

Post a Comment